Monday, February 28, 2011

Snow Day


We woke up last week to a fun surprise. SNOW DAY!! I got Cash up and took him to the window to show him all of the snow. He looked for a few seconds and then said OOOOKAY! We bundled up and went out to play in the snow.

Finley all bundled up and enjoying the view.

The beginning of our snowman. Nole had to make him gigantic!

Cash helping pat down the snow!

Cash wasn't quite sure what to think of him. He went between laughing and crying when he saw him!
Cash and Fin in front of the big guy!





1 comment:

  1. I love it, and am happy to see that Nole's is as "over the top" as ever!

    PS When I was in Thailand, I said something to Aaron that was something Nole used to say all the time! I just wish I could remember what it was! It made me smile and think of you guys!

    ReplyDelete